Do you think this article is real ? Why?
I think that this article could be real because im a very gullible person.
Have you ever had an experience when your adrenaline took over and you were able to perform a feat you normally wouldn't be able to accomplish?
Yes, during volleyball season i had a rough week where i wasn't able to pass correctly but when we played Jp i was pumped and we WON!
Should the driver who ran over the girl beheld responsible.?
I believe that the both the driver and the parents should be responsible for this because the driver should pay more attention to the road and the parents should take better care of their daughter. Hopefully this will teach them a lesson.
If you were a news reporter in charge of covering this news what other information would you include in this article. - explain why.
I would include statistics and the possibility of this happening because it make if more believable.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Man LIfts Car off of Daughter
Posted by Jaylondono at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Well put. I like your answers. It's not good to be gullible
Post a Comment