I chose this layout for my blog because my favorite color is yellow but i have a very open personality so i decided to include some other colors ( Left bottom corner)
Favorite Field Trips
1. Hershey Park 2. Washington DC 3. Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island 4. Boardwalk (spring)
Followers
Student Questioniaire
What is your name? Juliana Londono
How long have you lived in Edison? about 2 years
Why did you take this class? I like technology and its something that can help me in the future
What are your Hobbies? Volleyball Dance Volunteer
What do you want from this class? I want this class to be a class that i can look back to in 5 -10 years and have nothing but good memories
What is your favorite food? Spanish food, preferably my moms =D
What did you do this summer? I went camping with my best friend, Beach every other weekend and the boardwalk
What is your favorite subject? why? I like Chemistry because i like the experiments
How do you spend your free time? I try to volunteer as much as i can anywhere.
What are your future plans upon graduation from Edison? i plan on minoring in genetic biology and majoring in child psychology.
What will happen to Macbeth at the end of the play?
0 comments:
Post a Comment